Our Portfolio fall in the Following;
Research & Consultancy
The Campus is planning to have a regional conference
- Planning to have a research on security involving Pastoralist communities.
- Consultancy on uptake of Tenders by the youth majoring in Migori, Kisii, Nyamira and HomaBay.
- Job analysis, evaluation and Rationalization of Kenya Seed Company Limited for a period of 3months. Did a report on the same.
- Research on SOPSA (State of Public Service in Africa) a team from KSG Baringo took part in offering research service and the areas covered were; Health, Education, Water. The team comprised of the following Members from Baringo campus; Mr. Januarius Mbatha, Mr. Laban Musundi and Eddah Cheruiyot.
Mr. Januarius Mbatha with other team members covered Machakos, Garissa, Kwale and Makueni counties. Eddah Cheruiyot covered west Pokot, Uasin Gishu and Tranzoia counties, while Mr. Musundi covered with his colleagues Kisumu, Siaya, and Kakamega counties.
The team was collecting data both from the National and county government.
i. Training Need Assessment (TNA)
• Done Training Need Assessment for Baringo County Government.
• Development of MOUs (Memorandum of Understanding) with Vihiga, Nakuru, Siaya, Nandi, Turkana, Kisii and Nyamira County Government. These MOUs were concerning negotiations on assorted consultancy services including baseline survey.
ii. Performance Contracting
1. Had sessions on performance contracting with Bomet, Baringo, Elgeiyo Marakwet and Nyamira County Government
iii. Human Resource
1. Contracted to offer recruitment including short listing services to Baringo and Elgeiyo Marakwet County Government.
iv. In the pipeline
1. To offer consultancy to State Owned Enterprises (Parastatals) for board inductions, board evaluations and formulation of board Charters.
2. To offer consultancy on service charter to TVET (Technical Vocational Educational and Training) in the Region as well as strategic plans.